Thursday, December 2, 2010

Balls and All- Tofu Ball and Dessie



Still Remember Balls and All that i introduced last time?

 Now,there are two more flavors available here -  
Tofu Ball and Dessie

 Tofu ball made by herbs, vegetables and cheese. 
They stuff lots of cheeses in the tofu ball. 

A picture is worth thousands words, lets take a look! 

 
See, there is a lot of cheeses inside the balls, I really like it!

Dessie- i called it as " pumpkin ball".
It made by butternut pumpkin and assorted herbs. 
Dessie is sweet and full of nutrients. 


Sister and I did enjoy our meal at Balls and All with a cup of Perfect Ice ( dragon fruit mixed with honeydew). 
wooouuuu...it is really PERFECT!



For your information, their apple sauce is made from granny smiths and spices. You can try it with tofu ball.
Hmmm, I will give it a try next time when I go with my boyfriend.

At the end of the post, I would like to thanks Balls and All for RM10 gift voucher. Thank You very much.  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

你完成了一些很好的点那里。我做了主题搜索,发现大部分人将与您的博客有相同的看法。

Jovyin said...

希望你喜欢。。:)