Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas eve celebration at Secret Recipe


Hang out with my friends to celebrate Christmas Eve just now.

There is no Christmas party, no Crazy countdown, no dating with boyfriend… 
but we had a warm Christmas Eve dinner at Secret recipe. 

Went to secret recipe for few times, but I never order Cordon bleu before. 

Don’t know why there are a lot of people in the restaurant ordered Cordon bleu for their meal today, so….. I also follow the “trend”. 

Waaaoouuu….. it”s not only looked nice but taste nice!!

I do like this picture. See, the cheese inside flow up non-stop. 

Secret Recipe Cordon Bleu, thumb up! 

We also ordered cakes Cheeze Choc and White Chocolate Macadamia as our side meal. 
Cheeze Choc
White Chocolate Macadamia

Although there is no turkey as my Christmas meal, but I felt satisfied! 

Here, I wish you all Merry Christmas!

No comments: