Tuesday, December 7, 2010

December


Guys, do you like December??
Yes, I do. 

Today already  the 7th  of December, I really fell excited.
Why i am so excited?? Haha..

First, now is the peak season for the Year End Sale.
Wooouuu… a lot of promotion and discounts….
It is so attractive!

Second, holiday is coming!
For me, my semester break is coming; for others, maybe they are enjoying their holiday right now; for working adults, some of them can enjoy their annual leave with vocations, annual company trip or even can enjoy Christmas and New Year holiday. 

It is a good time to hang out with friends, family or even your partner. 

So, it is hard for you to say that you don’t like December, right?

Third, my favorite festival is coming soon as well- Christmas. When mention about December, I will remember about Christmas. Although I am not Christian, I do like Christmas so much. 

I like the Christmas tone; I like the decoration at all shopping centers; I like Santa Claus; Christmas presents, and Christmas song!

"jingle bell, Jingle bell, Jingle all the way..." 
 Haha..I am excited now!

This December, I wish I can “fully utilize” my December as well. 

So friends, what is your plan for this December?
Can share your viewpoint about December with me by leave me comment



Here I share a funny Christmas song with you all, wish you all have a wonderful December.

Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Koh Kian Fai said...

I love peaceful December, which is not bother about sales =)