Monday, December 13, 2010

Ireland's potato-@ Sunway Pyramid & Times Square



Hang out with friend to Sunway Pyramid yesterday. When we reached there, she told me that she want bring me go to somewhere to eat french fried. 

At the moment, my mind was thinking that, "har? french fried? french fried can eat at everywhere, there is nothing special, why you introduce me to eat french fried?"

End up, we came to the TGV cinema which located at the highest floor.
In front the cinema, i saw a stall- Ireland's potato (爱尔兰疯薯).
 If your mind thinking that Ireland's potato is came from Ireland, then you are wrong! It was actually came from Hong Kong.

Sunway Pyramid( in front TGV) is their first outlet in Malaysia, 
and now 
they opened the second outlet at Times Square (in front GSC). 
Although both the stalls opened in front cinema, but their food is not allowed to bring in, unless you are 'SMART' enough. 

Picture taken from Ireland's potato website.
There are variety of sauces available for you to choose, end up we ordered Honey Mustard Potato chips (蜂蜜芥兰酱), it cost RM8.80.
This sauce is the best selling sauce. In the picture,  the green colour flour is wasabi but it is not spicy. 
I like the sauce so much, really nice, thumb up! 

I know that some people will said " wah, so expensive! RM 8.80 just for french fried." 
But after you has a first try, I sure that you will like it and definitely will forget the RM8.80. 
 I noticed their logo there written:
Ireland's proverb says: there are two things in the world that can't be joked: 1. marriage 2, potato
I was curious about this. Why potato? Is potato so important for Ireland's people?
Hmmm, let's Google search later for the answer. 

For more information, visit: http://www.irelandspotato.com.my/

No comments: